2nd Annual Howl-O-Ween Fest
Does your pooch like to dress up & beg for treats? Then your canine would love to compete in our
2nd Annual Howl-O-Ween Fest on Saturday, October 29th from 12 pm to 2 pm.
How to Sign-Up
Entrant must register to be in the Howl-O-Ween Fest. You can register on our sign-up form held in front lobby, Eventbrite link or call us to RSVP. The deadline to sign up is Thursday, October 27th.
Entrants must fill out a form with the following information: owner’s name, name of canine, breed, how you would like to be contacted by telephone/email and weight of dog.
How much does it cost to attend the event?
The Howl·O·Ween Fest participation fee is $9.95 per dog + Daycare or Lodging with the activity package. All punchcard members will receive 50% OFF!
All registered dogs will receive a Howl-O-Ween Goodie Bag consisting of: goodies & a toy!
- This is a dog only event
- We will divide both the small dogs/big dogs into two separate groups
- All dogs will be leashed at all times
- No entrant is eligible for more than one award.
- Pets must be neutered/spayed, updated on vaccinations and compatible in group play
- We will call you the week of the event to make sure your pet is in our system and is up to date on all his/her vaccinations.
- Pets who are not in our system & are not booked for the event will not be allowed to participate.
-Bobbing for Bones
Photographers will be set up at the event taking pictures of the winners and random photos of the dogs attending the event.
Winners will be included in our post event coverage on our facebook page. Check back after the event to see our video footage & dog photos.
Costume Contest Rules
We will have 3 judges
- Judges will choose winners based on humor, creativity, design & color.
- Use your imagination! Homemade costumes are often the best. Even if you want to get a store-bought costume, jazz it up to make it your own and WIN!
- The judges’ decisions are final.
Bobbing for Bones Rules
How many floating bones can your dog eat in 30 seconds?
We will have 3 judges
- Judges will be around the dog pool to see how many bones your dog can eat in the restricted time
- The top 3 dogs who eat the most bones in 30 seconds will win a prize
- If a tie occurs judges will get together to finalize the winner
- The judges’ decisions are final
Prize Details (For Each Event)
- 1st place: Gift Certificate to host their birthday party at Bass Pet Resort
- 2nd place: Free Daycare or One Night’s Lodging
- 3rd place: Gift Certificate of $15.00